Dji Goggles - FPV-Brille // deutsch // in 4K // #202
DJI Goggles RE "Racing Edition" - die FPV-Brille für Drohnen und FPV Racer [deutsch]
Yuneec SkyView FPV- Brille, auch für DJI Phantom - im Test - Deutsch
Coole Produkte zum Kaufen
Flysight FPV Goggles 5.8Ghz Diverity Video Goggles SPX02 40CH Wireless RC Drone Racing Goggles with HDMI In and Pip Function Compatible with DJI(SMA ANT)
279,99€ in stock
2 neu von 263,50€
ab 3. Juni 2019 23:18
- 【Cool Design】Flysight SPX02 wireless RC goggles is built-in high sensitivity multi-channel diversity receivers,which is currently unprecedented and compatible with most VTX, especially support Fatshart VTX without distorted image; A Colling fan is built in,no more fogging up,lowering the temperature of using, improve user experience.
- 【Unique PIP Function】 The unique picture in picture function of Flysight wireless 5.8ghz diversity goggles allows you to check the surrounding view while controling the drone,small window and full screen can be switched by the button,easy to notice any hidden danger,your nice choice of racing drone except Fatshark dominator or Eachine goggles
- 【Wireless Diversity Receivers】Flysight diversity RC googgles FPV with 5.8ghz 40channel wireless diversity receiver provides smooth real-time video transmission with almost no latency, auto-connect to the stronger signal ,HD resolution 854*480px, provide clear and vivid image, equivalent to watching the 42-inch screen
- 【Individual HDMI In】 Flysight video goggles with HDMI is supporting HDMI 1.3 or a clearer image switch to HDMI input,the goggles will display a maximum input of 1920*1080/60Hz, It is compatable with DJI phantoms. Plug and play, lightweight and extremely comfortable can be worked with Typhoon H ST16 controller and Walkera racing drones as well
- 【Recommended Front Camera 】The foresight camera of this Flysight rc racing drone goggles is with 100 degree wide view angle. Its image position can be at any corner of the screen,size switches among 200x150,320x240 and full screen,status can be ON/OFF.